PAX Plus Vaporizer: Best Multipurpose Vaporizer on the Market
The engineers at Pax have designed the world’s most popular vaporizers for several years now, and they’ve really outdone themselves with the new Pax Plus. Compatible with both dry herbs and concentrates (waxes & thicker oils), the Pax Plus is surprisingly small but features a generous oven capacity of 0.5 g to deliver some of the longest and most intense vaping sessions you’ve ever experienced.
Introducing the New Pax Experience Modes
The Pax Plus vape has four built-in Experience Modes, and you can toggle between them using the device’s simple single-button control scheme.
- Stealth Mode: This mode disables the device’s light and produces very small vapour clouds for maximum privacy.
- Efficiency Mode: This mode uses your material as slowly as possible, allowing you to enjoy multiple sessions before emptying the oven.
- Flavour Mode: This mode heats your material at a moderate rate for maximum flavour quality.
- Boost Mode: This mode sets the oven to the highest possible temperature for maximum intensity and cloud production.
Pax Plus vs. Pax Mini: How Do They Compare?
The Pax Plus is a true premium vaporizer, and although it’s quite affordable for its feature set, you’ve probably noticed that the Pax Mini costs a bit less. Should you consider saving a little money and buying the Pax Mini instead? Here’s how the Pax Plus vs. Pax Mini compare.
- Both devices offer extremely efficient power delivery, heating up in just 22 seconds and running for up to 2.5 hours between charging sessions.
- Both devices use just one button for all functions. However, only the Pax Plus offers four selectable Experience Modes. The Pax Mini operates at only one temperature.
- The Pax Plus has a larger oven size of .50 g for longer and more intense vaping sessions. The Pax Mini has a capacity of .25 g.
- The Pax Plus includes an oven insert that allows the device to support herbal concentrates, whereas the Pax Mini works with dry herbs only.
- The Pax Plus has an industry-leading warranty of 10 years. The Pax Mini, on the other hand, has a two-year warranty.
- Works with dry herbs & Concentrates
- Oven capacity .5 grams
- Heat time is 22 seconds
- Battery up to 2.5 hours ( 8 – 10 Sessions)
- 10 Year limited warranty
- Available in 4 Colours
- New 3D oven screen is easier to remove
- New Experience Modes: Stealth, Efficiency, Flavour & Boost
What’s In The Box:
- 1 x PAX Plus Vaporizer
- 1 x Flat & Raised Mouthpiece
- 1 x Standard & Half-Pack Oven Lid
- 3 x 3D Oven Screens
- 1 x Concentrate Insert
- 1 x Multi-Tool
- 1 x Maintenance Kit
- 1 x Charging Cable
To see the New Pax Mini Vaporizer please click here